Article reviewing in Achievements of Science and Technology of AIC
1. The publication reviews all materials coming to the editorial board, corresponding to its subject matter, for the purpose of peer review. All reviewers are acknowledged experts on the topic of peer-reviewed materials and have publications on the subject of the article being reviewed during the last 3 years. The reviews are kept in the publishing house and in the editorial office for 5 years.
2. The specialists worked in the same research or higher educational institutions, where the work is executed, are not assigned to the peer-review.
3. Referees are informed that the manuscripts sent to them are the private property of the authors and relate to information, which is not to be made public. It is prohibited to make copies of articles by referee for their needs.
4. Reviews are confidential. Author of the reviewed manuscript can acquaint with the review.
5. The confidentiality compromise is possible only in the case of statement by the referee about the unauthenticity or falsification of the materials, presented in the manuscript.
6. The editors of the publication send copies of the reviews or motivated refusals to the authors of the submitted materials and also undertake to send copies of the reviews to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation in case of receipt of the corresponding request to the editorial office.
7. If there are comments in the review, the manuscript is sent back to the author for a revision. In this case the date of the return of the revised manuscript is the date of entering of the manuscript to the Editorial Board.
8. In the case of disagreement with referee opinion the author may appeal by sending a reasoned answer to the Editorial Office. The manuscript will forward either to the additional review or to the Editorial Board for a decision.
9. The decision about the expediency of publication after review is made by the Editor-in-Chief or by the Editorial Board, if it is necessary.
Editor-in-Chief A.V. Korshunov